Here's a list of happenings along the Avenue and we may have an exciting special treat to announce soon...stay tuned
- Photos with Santa sponsored by The Louisville Water Company will be located in the courtyard at Kennedy and Frankfort outside of Peacock Boutique.
- Barrett Traditional Middle School Step Team will perform, location TBD.
- Dog Walk with Santa will begin at Urban Village Veterinary Care and end at Crescent Hill Animal Hospital. Registration begins at 1:30 and the dog walk will kick off at 2 PM (Distance .4 miles)
Pregame Coffee - sweater party all day! Will be serving popcorn and specialty cocktails/coffee drinks during the day and extending hours until 10 PM.
Frankfort Avenue Liquors - live music with The Allen Lane Duo 7-10pm & drink specials.
- Carols by the Clifton Baptist Choir - time and location details TBD.
- Bourbon Barrel Foods will be sampling barrel-aged COFFEE and SORGHUM COOKIES
Over on Bardstown Road join us for the 37th annual Bardstown Road Aglow beginning at noon until 10 p.m.
LIVE HOLIDAY MUSIC & FREE TROLLEY RIDES
Thanks to the Louisville Federation of Musicians, will take place at several pop-up locations along Bardstown Road as well as free Trolley rides.
WENDY'S HOLIDAY TREE LIGHTING
The annual Wendy’s Holiday Tree Lighting will take place at 6:00 p.m. along with jolly ole Santa Claus and festive music thanks to the Louisville Federation of Musicians.
The holiday tree is located outside Wendy's restaurant, 1108 Bardstown Road (corner of Grinstead Drive), Louisville, KY 40204. Festivities will take place in the parking lot outdoors.