Carmichael's is proud to support many book clubs in our community!
What we do for you:
- Offer a 20% discount on almost any title you select
- Keep track of your upcoming selections and stock them in our Carmichael's locations
- Knowlegable staff to offer suggestions for your club.
What you need to do for us:
- Register your book club by creating a club name and giving us a primary contact person with a phone number and an email. If your club is an open club please let us know and we will share your email with people seeking a book club.
- Give us your current book club selection.
- Let us know when you select a new book and encourage your readers to purchase their books here (remember the discount!)
If you would like to register your club please call our Frankfort Avenue store at 502-896-6950 or Bardstown Road at 502-456-6950 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking to join a club? Here are the open clubs reading right now!
Contact Carmichael's Bookstore (896-6950 or 456-6950) for the current books for all clubs below.
- Carmichael's Community Book Club
- This club was started to engage readers from the community with our one on one bookseller experience! We meet the last Tuesday of each monthat 7pm at our Frankfort Avenue location. Look for our monthly selections on the front counter!
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Literature and Libations
- Jeffersonville/New Albany Bookclub
- Saint Mark's Book Club
- Reads all kinds of things. Meets in a church, though is open to all religious and non-religious.
- Contact Cindi Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org