This book cannot be returned.
The 7 Easy Steps to Anger Management for Parents with ToddlersHow to Stop Stressing So Much and Start Enjoying Parenthood
Are you slowly turning into the angry parent you've dreaded for years? Does your little one seem to do things that throw you off balance constantly, and you can't tell why? Has your home turned into a yelling hole with lots of "Don't do that, Stop and Who did this" - and you don't know how to get past the frustration? Written for the modern-day parent, this guide is tailored to your needs, providing practical advice and insights to change how you relate to your child today.
In The 7 Easy Steps to Anger Management for Parents with Toddlers, you'll discover:
- How to identify your triggers and know what causes the anger so you can start taking the proper steps towards calmer parenting
- When a child is born, so is the parent - understand the changes that took place after your child's birth and how they may have affected you
- Powerful mindfulness skills to help calm down stress responses in the heat of complex emotions and cultivate effective conflict resolution
- Challenging behaviors toddlers exhibit and the proper responses for each situation to help you communicate better and work on their irrational behaviors
- Practical steps to breaking free from reactive parenting habits to raise confident, kind, and accommodating kids
- The 3-must-haves after losing your cool to ensure you don't push your child away from you but bring them closer to you in love
- Coaching vs. dismissing - how to nurture emotional intelligence in your child and prepare them for the challenges they may face in the future
- How to create the perfect environment at home and ensure your child feels physically, socially, mentally, and emotionally secure
- The magic of the 5:1 rule in parenting and how to use it to connect with your toddler and get them to listen to you
And so much more