Stellar Singularity: Navigating the Spacefaring Economy (Paperback)
This book cannot be returned.
It's like 1492 all over again, but this time with rockets.
Yes, the age of commercial space exploration is upon us - so what does that mean for us?
Elizabeth Varghese, futurist and bestselling author of Block]Chain Reaction: The Future of How We Live and Work makes the case for the dawn of the spacefaring economy and outlines how every company will need to understand, leverage, and operate in space.
If you are a leader in an organization, it's time to turn your attention to outer space. Varghese is recognized as a people strategist who brings her love of humanity and strong ethics into this spirited summary of the key things you need to understand today to lead your company into the future.
In this book you'll learn:
- How every company is becoming a space company
- How space exploration is improving life on Earth
- How our definition of life and sentience is expanding
- Frameworks for collaboration for countries and enterprises alike
- The four leadership qualities that will be in high demand during this space age
- ...and much more
Stellar Singularity is the go-to primer for business leaders who are excited about shepherding humanity into the universe beyond planet Earth.