Best Beginning Ukulele Book for Kids: Easy learn how to play ukulele method for beginner students and children of all ages with essential chords, song (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Best Beginning Ukulele Book for Kids is an easy, learn-how-to-play ukulele method book for beginner students and children of all ages. The online video tutorials support learning and home practice. It's like having a music teacher in your home - ready whenever you are.
The book includes:
- Extra-large notation
- Simplified arrangements
- Letter names inside the note heads
- Limited material per page
- Chords, lyrics and notes
- Easy to read sheet music
- Child-centered illustrations
- Coloring pages with original art
- Large selection of classic and time-tested songs
The book teaches important music fundamentals including:
- How to read notes
- Proper ukulele technique
- Chord and single note playing
- Basic music theory
- Creativity and expression
- Music appreciation
The free YouTube videos support learning with:
- A beautiful, professionally produced 4K video
- Live playing demonstrations of every song in the book
- A kind and enthusiastic teacher who kids love - Mr. Alex
- Graphics and animation that capture a young student's attention
We know you'll appreciate the exciting teaching strategies employed by this nationally recognized music educator and author.
Author Larry Newman is founder of Children's Music Workshop and Music Fun Books. He has written more than 275 books and arrangements for piano, guitar, ukulele, woodwinds, brass and percussion - including dozens of band and orchestra pieces for elementary and middle school ensembles.