Travel Guide To Florence: Travel Experience In Florence And Have Unforgettable Experiences In Italy: Italy Gay Travel Guide (Paperback)
This book cannot be returned.
The book shares Italy's Florence & Tuscany travel guide. The author provides a comprehensive, yet quick and concise, 5-day guide to Florence - one of Tuscany's greatest treasures. In this book you will learn:
- Dynamite insider tips for travelers The book gives you the scoop on everything from local etiquette to saving money
- Journey to discover the best spots the city has to offer in 5 magical days
- Our best recommendations for the ultimate Florentine meal-to-sleep luxury
- The best places for travelers to save on meals and accommodations.
- Map - of Florence, Italy
- City snapshot - language, currency, airport, country code + more
- Before you go - there are a few things you need to know
- Get in the mood with some great movies and books to enjoy before you go
- Local tourist information - where it can be found when you arrive in Italy
- Overview - of Florence, Italy
- Italian phrases for emergencies - like how to shout, "Help "
- Climate + Best time to travel - to Florence
- Visit the magnificent city of Florence by various means of transportation: By bicycle, boat, or special tours and on foot
- Nightlife in Florence - the best bars, clubs, live music, theater, and dance.