Email or call for price
Trusted by thousands of students like you, Lippincott® Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN®, 14th Edition, takes the stress out of NCLEX® prep and puts you on a proven path to success on the NCLEX-RN®.
This bestselling NCLEX-RN® Q&A readies you for the challenges you’ll encounter on your licensure exams with an unrivaled assortment of thousands of high-quality NCLEX®-style review questions based on the latest NCSBN test plan and aligned with the Activity Statements of the NCSBN RN Practice Analysis. Each question has been rigorously tested and optimized based on student performance data from Lippincott’s award-winning PrepU adaptive learning platform to ensure the most effective, highest-caliber NCLEX® practice possible and help you advance your understanding and exam readiness.
This 14th Edition has been specifically revised and enhanced to prepare you for the Next Generation NCLEX®, incorporating new Next Gen scenarios, all alternate-format question types found on the licensing examination, detailed rationales for correct and incorrect answers, and 6 comprehensive exams.
Whether used as a standalone review tool or in conjunction with Lippincott® PassPoint, Lippincott® Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN®, 14th Edition, simplifies your NCLEX® prep while cultivating the clinical judgment and critical thinking skills for confidence in class, on exams, and on the front line of nursing practice.
NEW AND OUTSTANDING FEATURES
- UPDATED! Thousands of NCLEX®-style review questions with complete answers and rationales promote active learning and higher-order thinking.
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX® scenarios foster clinical judgment and confident clinical decision-making capabilities.
- UPDATED! Alternate-format question types familiarize you with the full spectrum of content you’ll encounter on their exams.
- UPDATED! Six comprehensive exams reduce test-taking anxiety and strengthen your exam readiness.
- NEW! A detailed description of the new NCLEX-RN® test plan offers concrete strategies for preparing for your exam.
- NEW! A laboratory values tear-out sheet provides fast, portable access to values in both U.S. Standard Units and the International System of Units.
- A table of risk factors alerts you to potential challenges to exam success, as well as related strategies to help you pass.
- Content Mastery and Test-Taking Skill Self-Analysis worksheet empowers you to assess your exam readiness and update your study plans as needed.
- NCLEX-RN® study plan and checklist foster efficient study and boost pass rates.
- Exam guidance helps you develop study skills and manage test anxiety.
- Contact and background information for the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc., and each state board of nursing direct you to resources for further exam preparation.