Power to the penguins At least, that is what Popper, Flipper, Flexing and Chilli Waddle say Early to young readers will be actively engaged with the Pow Pow Penguins picture book series. Children will officially meet the silly, spunky and trendsetting penguin siblings to ever wrestle on the face of the Earth. Any child interested in wrestling, penguins, interactive stories, hilarious rivalry, unique settings and imaginative storytelling will love the adventures that awaits the scuffling, wrestling penguin quad
Pow Pow Penguins Meet The Pow-is part of the Hunter Hemisphere(TM) collection of books-perfect for:
- Early and young readers or anywhere from, 4 to 14 years old.
- Reading in any setting, at home or during reading time, individual or read aloud.
- A perfect gift for special occasions including, birthdays, baby showers, and more This book features a personalization page, leaving room for a sweet gesture and note from the buyer to the recipient.
Pow Pow Penguins Meet The Pow
- Get to know the waddling penguins as they embark on their journey to make it to the showdown of all showdowns, the Rumble Kingdom. A fun, interactive, and follow along story for children on the higher end of the target reading age, can kick back, or kick up a few laughs throughout the day or before bedtime.
- Features interactive activities that are engaging, and immersive to promote fun passive reading and continual learning. Children will be able to learn the wrestling moves and follow along, all the while answering trivia questions about themselves, the author and so much more
- You won't want to miss getting your precious little ones acquainted with the Waddles and in on the action with these fun-loving penguin siblings
Meet The Pow is the first book in the Pow Pow Penguins series