IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY TO TEACH YOUR KIDS ABOUT MONEY
How soon should you be having money conversations with your kids? As soon as possible And the easiest way to do that is through entertaining stories. That's why Dave Ramsey created the Junior's Adventures Storytime Collection. In these six exciting adventures, Junior, Maddie, Billy and Rachel experience unforgettable life lessons and learn how to win with money.
The stories include:
- The Super Red Racer: The Reward of Working - Junior
wants a bike but doesn't have the money to buy it so he
learns the value of hard work by earning his own money.
- The Big Payoff: The Value of Integrity - Junior and his
friends find $200 on the ground. Watch as they learn do
what's right, even when it's hard.
- Battle of the Chores: The Dangers of Debt - Junior
borrows money from his sister and has to pay her back
which is no fun at all.
- My Fantastic Field Trip: The Importance of Saving -
As the class goes on a field trip, they learn the value of
planning for big expenses and unexpected emergencies.
- Careless at the Carnival: The Guide to Spending - See
how a day at the carnival taught Junior and his friends how
to spend their money wisely.
- The Big Birthday Surprise: The Joy of Giving - Find out
what Junior's big birthday surprise is and how he learns
about giving on his special day.
-- "Storytime Collection main description.
Through humor and colorful storytelling, your kids will learn
how to win with money which will help them long after they
have grown up.