This book cannot be returned.
One day packed with so much Two Torah Moadim (Biblical Holidays) that Elohim commanded to be on it, and another Moad that overlaps it, and then, by Adonai's design, the most significant event in the history of mankind occurs on it, too.
Yom HaBikkurim / Firstfruits is one of the least known Moadim of the Bible. Find the significance it holds for your life, personally.
An obscure and mysterious day for an obscure and mysterious time.
A Messianic Jewish book focusing solely on Bikkurim (Firstfruits) and Resurrection Day, maybe the first of its kind
TABLE OF CONTENTS
NTRODUCTION: YESHUA'S RESURRECTION OCCURRED
ON A BIBLICAL JEWISH HOLIDAY
1. BARLEY HARVEST AND FIRSTFRUITS OFFERING
2. MYSTERIES OF THE TORN CURTAIN
3. BETWEEN THE CROSS AND RESURRECTION
4 HOW THE RESURRECTION FULFILLED EXODUS AND FIRSTFRUITS
5. OPENING THE EYES
6. HIS RESURRECTION POWER OVER SIN
7. HIS RESURRECTION POWER OVER CURSES
8. HIS RESURRECTION POWER TO FORGIVE
9. HIS RESURRECTION POWER IN SUDAT ADONAI/COMMUNION
10. THE FULL POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION
11. THE GREAT COMMISSION
12. COUNTING THE OMER
APPENDIX A: Yeshua's death and resurrection Scripture Timeline chart.
APPENDIX B: DEATH AND RESURRECTION TIMELINE