Do you have a bread machine?
If you do, read on; If you don't - read on anyway because by the end of this reading you might just be convinced you need one...
There are several advantages of a bread maker over traditional bread making and buying your loaves pre-packed in a supermarket. It is often cheaper, and you have more control over what you are getting and what goes into it, and it tastes so much better as well.
Anyone who thinks that bread machines only allow the bread to be made is wrong...
...you can't even imagine how many delicious and yummy stuff you can bake with it
The famous "The Cookbooks Lab" by Andromeda Publishing includes "Let's Bread-A Bread Machine Cookbook for beginners", the brand new and complete Guide to teach you every tip and secret about bread machines and homemade bread.
In this book you will:
- Enter the Magic World of Farinaceous Products, their history, and all types of bread in the world. A real interactive for beginners to introduce you to the world of farinaceous products through curiosities, facts, and news.
- Have the Chance to Eat and Taste 101 Easy, Quick and Yummy Recipes for making every type of bread: from wholemeal, to gluten-free to ketogenic, pizza and snacks included.
- Discover The Best and Delicious Recipes For The Most Famous Machines For Making Bread, such as Oster, Zojirushi, Sunbeam, Cuisinart, Secura, KBS with specific recipes for each type of machine.
- Realize That It is Usually Much Cheaper to Make Your Bread versus buying expensive artisanal loaves of bread.
- Learn You Can Save Your Time because it is much quicker than making oven-baked bread. You just assemble the ingredients and add them into the bread machine and sit back until the bread machine is done. In contrast, with many oven-baked pieces of bread, you will have to spend time kneading, waiting for the bread to rise, kneading again, et
- If you enjoy eating bread, now you know why a bread machine might be just what you need to bake bread at home.
- A slice of hot bread, fresh from the oven, topped with a dollop of melting butter is a heartwarming thought.
- But many of you never get to make it more than hopeful imagining due to the energy required for mixing, kneading, rising, re-kneading, and baking but...
...where there's a bread maker, there's a way