20 unique prints encapsulating the most important lessons The School of Life has to teach.
Bold Truths is a collection of philosophical lessons immortalized as 20 colorful art prints.
From the UK's leading artists and designers, these ready-made posters can be easily lifted out and displayed. These beautiful prints remind us of things we might subscribe to in theory but often forget in practice. They tell us that we are "Good enough", that "No one is normal", "Everyone is scared", "Failure endears", and "There are no true adults."
A perfect combination of beauty and utility, these graphic posters provide both decoration and philosophical guidance.
- 20 INDIVIDUAL REMOVABLE PRINTS of key lessons from The School of Life, encapsulated in poster format.
- POSTERS FROM LEADING ARTISTS AND DESIGNERS including Marcia Mihotich, Jack Smyth, Miriam Goldstein, Sarah King, Sarah Easter, Calvin Hayes and Bethany Baker.
- READY TO FRAME prints will fit 11 x 14" picture frames with mount and can easily be removed from the book and attractively displayed.
- HIGH QUALITY HEAVY CARDSTOCK with PAD binding so posters can easily be removed.
- PHILOSOPHICAL REMINDERS each poster includes a mini-essay on the back.
About the Author
The School of Life is a global organization helping people lead more fulfilled lives. Through our range of books, gifts and stationery we aim to prompt more thoughtful natures and help everyone to find fulfillment. The School of Life is a resource for exploring self-knowledge, relationships, work, socializing, finding calm, and enjoying culture through content, community, and conversation. You can find us online, in stores and in welcoming spaces around the world offering classes, events, and one-to-one therapy sessions. The School of Life is a rapidly growing global brand, with over 7 million YouTube subscribers, 389,000 Facebook followers, 174,000 Instagram followers and 166,000 Twitter followers. The School of Life Press brings together the thinking and ideas of the School of Life creative team under the direction of series editor, Alain de Botton. Their books share a coherent, curated message that speaks with one voice: calm, reassuring, and sane.