Email or call for price.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Laze away your days on a deserted beach, grab your surfboard to check out some of the world's best surf or simply eat your way through dozens of warung; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Bali and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bali
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- More than 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Kuta and Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan and Canggu, Jimbaran, Ulu Watu, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Ubud, Gili Trawangan and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Bali, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Bali and neighbouring Lombok? Check out Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Indonesia for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.