This book cannot be returned.
The Gospel, Kingdom Standard Version (KSV) is a new and original English language compilation and rendition whereby the three Gospels of Mark, Matthew, and Luke, also known as the Synoptic Gospels, have been integrated into a single narrative.
Just as many unique voices in a chorus are united to create one harmonious composition, the unique voices of the writers of the Synoptic Gospels are creatively brought together in The Gospel KSV to tell one story, the story of the one Gospel, which is a message of liberation, a proclamation of the rescue of all humankind fittingly called "good news." It tells of the ultimate establishment of the Kingdom of God, the unending reign of God's liberating grace over all Creation. And two thousand years ago, that reign of liberating grace was inaugurated and embodied in a man named Jesus of Nazareth.
In these perilous times fraught with disharmony and division, and where a pandemic of hopelessness and despair pervades, never more has the authentic message of the Gospel been so greatly needed, a message of hope, liberation, equality, and Oneness. The Gospel KSV aims to share this message with a new clarity and fresh approach, in the prayer that it may be a gateway and a guide that engenders encounter with God, unto changed hearts, transformed souls, restored hope, and life-renewing faith.
- Single column format
- Modern and easily readable English
- 48 chapters with original verse numberings
- Black letter text in 10-point type size
- More than 200 section headings providing convenient summaries of passage themes
- More than 400 footnotes containing various Scriptural cross references, alternative readings and renderings, explanations of Hebrew and Greek terms, interpretations of weights and measures, and other instructive material
- The Divine Name "Jehovah" rendered throughout
- Table of chapter and verse correspondences of The Gospel KSV text to each of the Synoptic Gospels
- 40-Day Reading Plan