Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
Not since WWII have concerns about food security affected so many. Shortages of basic food items on grocery shelves are a wake-up call. Are you...
- Thinking about emergency preparedness?
- Concerned about the future of our country?
- Alarmed by perpetually vacant grocery shelves?
- Feeling the impact of inflation every time you go to the store?
- Unsure of how much food to store for your family?
- Interested in home freeze drying, dehydrating, or canning?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the worksheets in Building Food Security: Canning, Dehydrating, and Freeze Drying will enable you set food storage goals designed to help you work toward food security for your family. Sections dedicated to canning, dehydrating and freeze drying provide food preservation alternatives you can put to use immediately to begin meeting your food storage goals. An overview of tools and techniques is provided for each of the three food preservation methods, along with recipes for food storage staples and a step-by-step reference.