This book cannot be returned.
The School Nurse Resource Manual Tenth Edition was created as a quick reference for school nurses covering the many issues they encounter in their practice, and to assist them, their administrators and consulting physicians to develop consistent, evidenced-based policies and procedures for safe student care.
All the clinical guidelines are presented in a consistent summary format and referenced to authoritative sources---which are professional, researched and peer reviewed publications.
- Supports school nurses in providing safe, evidence-based care.
- A quick, authoritative desk reference, as a study resource for certification..
- A must for new school nurses and a staple for every school health office.
- The 2021 School Nurse manual is completely updated and expanded.
- Twenty-three completely new topics added, including Acute Flaccid Myelitis, Kidney Disease, Refugees, Human Trafficking, Vaping, Medical Devices and more...