Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
TWO BOOKS IN ONE
- Q&A Course Review
- NCLEX(R) Prep
Pharmacology made manageable
Assure your mastery of pharmacology knowledge while improving your critical-thinking and test-taking skills. Over 1,200 NCLEX(R)-style questions reflect the latest test plan, including the more difficult SATA format. Rationales for correct and incorrect responses as well as test-taking tips help you to critically analyze the question types. Together, with a comprehensive exam at the end of the book, they provide the practice you need to build your confidence for course exams and the NCLEX. BONUS FREE, 30-day access to Davis Edge NCLEX-RN(R) included with purchase of a new print book. This online Q&A platform lets you create practice quizzes with more than 10,000 NCLEX-style questions; review proven test-taking strategies; and prepare for the biggest test of your career with simulated NCLEX exams. *****This book performed a miracle on me. "This book only got me a 99.67 on my pharmacology hesi. I'm not saying it will get you the same grade, but it definitely helped me understand the questions and rationales a little better. 10/10 would recommend lol." *****A must-have for Nursing Pharmacology "I wouldn't had been able to finish the class without this book & I did receive an A. Great questions with clear and concise rationales. I prefer the FA Davis Success Series to any other NCLEX test prep books out there. ... well worth the cost."
- Updated Content and format of the latest NCLEX-RN(R) Test Plan
- Updated Information on medications and their safe administration
- Expanded More alternative-format questions, including select all that apply (SATA, ) fill-in-the-blank, ordered response, chart/exhibit, and graphic questions.
- New Introduction to the Next Gen NCLEX and its clinical judgment questions
- 1,200+ questions in all with "answers and rationales for both correct and incorrect responses as well as "Medication Memory Joggers" for select questions
- A 100-question comprehensive final exam
- Most questions written at application and analysis level--just like the exam.
- Only generic drug names referenced in questions to mirror the NCLEX with their generic and brand name as well as their drug classifications included in the answer
- Questions crossed referenced to concept-based learning terminology
- An easy-to-follow format, organized by body system.
- All questions field-tested by nursing students.