Did you know that the Hittite Empire once covered most of modern Turkey and Syria?
Many people might recognize their name from several stories in the Christian Bible, but the Hittites also had an entire culture and history based around their home in Anatolia.
This ancient civilization was once a powerhouse, an influencer of religion, and a true conqueror capable of breaking even Egypt.
The Hittites built a remarkable civilization that deserves a spot in history. Sadly, few historians have been ready to tackle the task of uncovering the true story of these astonishing people. And thus, it can be hard for readers to find an easy-to-read and cohesive resource on this fascinating civilization.
But that is about to change. In this new captivating history book, you will discover the truth about this fascinating ancient civilization.
In Hittites: A Captivating Guide to the Ancient Anatolian People Who Established the Hittite Empire in Ancient Mesopotamia, you will discover:
- The Origin of the Hittites in the Bronze Age
- The Formation of the Old Kingdom, 1700 - 1500 BCE
- The New Kingdom, 1400 - 1200 BCE
- The Downfall of the Hittites
- The Syro-Hittite or Neo-Hittite Kingdoms
- Art, Symbolism, and the Hittites Role in the Bible
- Legal and Daily Life of the Hittites
- Military Structure
- And much, much more
So if you want to learn about one of the most influential cultures and societies to come out of Anatolia, Click "Add to Cart"