Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Witch Hat Atelier series.
- #1: Witch Hat Atelier 1 (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Witch Hat Atelier 2 (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Witch Hat Atelier 3 (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Witch Hat Atelier 4 (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: Witch Hat Atelier 5 (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Witch Hat Atelier 6 (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Witch Hat Atelier 7 (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: Witch Hat Atelier 8 (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: Witch Hat Atelier 9 (Paperback): $12.99
- #11: Witch Hat Atelier 11 (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: Witch Hat Atelier 12 (Paperback): $12.99
A beautifully-illustrated story about a girl who longs for magic in her life and learns that, on the inside, she already is what she wishes she could be. This lushly-drawn story has won an Eisner Award and a Harvey Award, and was voted one of the top 10 manga of the year in 2018 by the Japanese manga industry.
FOR THOSE IN NEED
During their heated reunion, Custas introduces his old friends to Ininia, a girl who is loyal to one of the Brimmed Caps. Suddenly, the young witch binds Coco and Tartah to a promise: The two must partake in the Silver Eve Procession. But to do so, they must conjure up a new spell, and quickly. As the weight of many secrets bears down on her, Coco cannot turn to Qifrey or her friends. When she happens upon Dagda, she sees his chest is marked with a forbidden magic...
About the Author
Kamome Shirahama is best known in the United States for her comics cover art at DC and Marvel, including such titles as Star Wars: Doctor Aphra and Batgirl and the Birds of Prey. Witch Hat Atelier is her first manga to be released in English.