On Our Shelves in the last 24 hours. Click to see a specific store location's stock.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Witch Hat Atelier series.
- #1: Witch Hat Atelier 1 (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Witch Hat Atelier 2 (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Witch Hat Atelier 3 (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Witch Hat Atelier 4 (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: Witch Hat Atelier 5 (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Witch Hat Atelier 6 (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Witch Hat Atelier 7 (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: Witch Hat Atelier 8 (Paperback): $12.99
- #10: Witch Hat Atelier 10 (Paperback): $12.99
A beautifully-illustrated story about a girl who longs for magic in her life and learns that, on the inside, she already is what she wishes she could be. This lushly-drawn story has won an Eisner Award and a Harvey Award, and was voted one of the top 10 manga of the year in 2018 by the Japanese manga industry.
AT THE BORDERLINE
With their magic contraptions in hand, Coco and her friends head to Ezrest for the annual festival, Silver Eve! The cobblestone streets of the crown city are lined with vibrant tents, and visitors from across the land partake in reunions and greetings anew. Here, witches, royals, the Knights Moralis, and even the Three Wise converge—each party carrying with them their private motivations and powerful histories. However, the bright lights and merriment lure in the uninvited as well…
About the Author
Kamome Shirahama is best known in the United States for her comics cover art at DC and Marvel, including such titles as Star Wars: Doctor Aphra and Batgirl and the Birds of Prey. Witch Hat Atelier is her first manga to be released in English.