On D a de los Muertos, we dance, decorate, and celebrate the reunion of the living and the dead We line the street with glowing candles, display pictures to honor the loved ones no longer with us, play fun music, and more. Learn about more The Day of the Dead traditions while also practicing counting numbers 1-10. Wiggle and waggle the plush finger puppet as the characters in the story dance around. Children will love the adorable and interactive hand puppet toy, making for an engaging story or bedtime experience.
Check out more finger puppet books for babies and older from Cottage Door Press
- The colorful skull finger puppet encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Fun rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years.
- Practice hand-eye coordination. Beautiful illustrations with bright coloring help keep your toddler engaged.
- Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun.
- A great finger puppet book for birthdays, Dia de los Muertos, baby showers, and more.