This Family of Ours: A Keepsake Journal for Parents, Grandparents, and Families to Preserve Memories, Moments & Milestones (Keepsake Legacy Journals) (Diary)
On Our Shelves in the last 24 hours. Click to see a specific store location's stock.
Every family has their own unique story: record yours in this beautiful, easy-to-use, keepsake journal, which also makes a lovely gift--featuring gorgeous papercut designs throughout.
* This guided journal will inspire you to capture the stories and details of your family members and your life together through reflections, memories, history, and stories--a keepsake everyone will cherish.
* Prompts include a mix of short-answer questions, lists, fill in the blanks, and places for simple sketches or photos to create a nuanced portrait.
* Contents: Topics include Family origins, Travel, Pets, Honorary Family, Home, Books, Movies, Songs, Milestones, Work, Education, Fun!, Dreams & Aspirations
* Gorgeous harcover keepsake features delicate, whimsical work from papercut artist Sarah Trumbauer throughout and on the cover
* Acid-free, smooth paper that is thick enough to stand the test of time but takes pen beautifully
* Grosgrain ribbon
* Removable barcode sticker
* Measures 7-1/4 x 8-1/2
* 144 pages
About the Author
Anne Phyfe Palmer is an entrepreneur, writer, yoga teacher, sailor, electric bike commuter, and mother. She left her hometown of New Orleans for the green mountains of Vermont, where she received her BA in English and Women’s Studies before heading west to Seattle and opening 8 Limbs Yoga Centers. With her guided journal series, Anne Phyfe combines her passions for self-inquiry and the written word. She lives in Seattle, and whenever possible, on the ocean.
Sarah Trumbauer is a papercut artist and illustrator living in rural eastern Pennsylvania. Her paper cuts are inspired by long walks through gardens, vintage children's books, and art nouveau patterns. Her work has been featured in international magazines, books, and stationery products. When she's not cutting paper, she can be found drinking tea, daydreaming, and reading mystery novels with her cat, Lucy.