Shake up the party with these fun, festive, and colorful alcohol-free dirty sodas, punches, floats, milkshakes, lemonades, iced teas, spritzers, and refreshers!
In Party Drinks, the creative mind behind the popular food and drinks blog Sugar and Soul, Rebecca Hubbell, guides you through 62 super-enticing family-friendly drink recipes to make any event or celebration extra special and unforgettable. Whether you’re having a small get-together, planning a party, celebrating a holiday, or just want to enjoy an amazing drink, you’ll not only find the perfect recipe, but also have your guests swooning over these delicious concoctions, including:
- Sparkling Summer Punch, a tasty combination of roasted lemonade, club soda, iced tea, and peach simple syrup
- Coffee Soda, a delicious creation featuring coffee ice cubes, cream soda, cold brew coffee, heavy cream, and maple syrup
- Island Palmer, a yummy mix of lemonade, iced tea, and coconut simple syrup
- Rocket Pop Dirty Soda, a three-layered red, white, and blue drink inspired by your favorite summer treat
- Mango Berry Splash Refresher, a riveting combination of sweet mango and juicy berries that’s light and bubbly
- Shirley Temple Float, the classic kid's drink with scoops of vanilla ice cream for a light yet creamy soda float
- Jingle Bells Punch, a holiday tradition that has the festive flavors of cranberry, pomegranate, and orange in every sip
- Sparkling Blueberry Iced Tea, a refreshing iced tea that is lightly sweet with a fresh blueberry flavor that’s steady but not powerful
- Birthday Cake Milkshake, a fun birthday cake alternative that tastes just like a birthday cake
- Orange Dream, a soda recipe that is a classic combo of creamy vanilla and zippy orange
- And much more!
With easy-to-follow recipes, incredible photos, and recipes for whipped creams and simple syrups, Party Drinks will have you sipping your way to a good time.
About the Author
Rebecca Hubbell started her popular blog, Sugar and Soul, in 2013 and has been blogging full-time since 2015. Sugar and Soul primarily features innovative, festive drink and dessert recipes, which are often linked to by websites such as Country Living, Taste of Home, Parade, BuzzFeed, and many more. She lives in Maine.