Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
This fully-illustrated girls devotional from RoseKidz helps girls ages 10-12 know God and His ways. Features 365 devotions, real-life examples, Bible activities, fun crafts, recipes, and more.
God wants you to do your best and be your best Explore all the ways the Bible helps you to be more like Jesus With this preteen devotional, find out more about God and how to follow Him. Discover how God wants to use your unique talents and gifts. Whether you love reading or playing sports, find out how God can use your talents to bring people to Christ.
This girls devotional will also show you how to handle some emotions that can sneak up on you and rob you of your joy. Although certain situations can make us feel angry, worried, and even afraid, we don't have to stay this way. Here's just some of the awesome topics you will cover in this girls devotional:
- Reading God's Word
- Praise and Worship
- Abiding in Christ
- Using your gifts for God (and more )
Features a Fun Bible Activity Each Week
After each devotion, there is an activity that will grow your friendship with God. Express yourself and let your creativity fly with interactive journaling, drawing activities, fun crafts, and more Fun crafts, cool projects, Bible puzzles, and word searches are just some of the extra perks included in this bestselling children's devotional.
Each week in this girls devotion includes:
- Key Bible Verse
- Short devotion showing what this looks like in real life
- Reflection questions & journaling space
Top 3 Reasons Why Preteens Love This Girls Devotional from RoseKidz:
- It's just for girls. Discover the Biblical way to respond to real girl issues, like body image, peer pressure, and gossip.
- Fun and interactive Features fun Bible crafts, reflective exercises, journaling space, and even simple recipes.
- It "gets you" and what you are going through. As you go through this devotion you'll find you're thinking "that's just like me." See how God wants you to respond to important topics, such as how to handle jealousy, popularity, and even money.