Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
The NCLEX-RN exam is not just about what you know—it’s about how you think. With expert critical thinking strategies and targeted practice, Kaplan’s Next Generation NCLEX-RN Prep 2023-2024 will help you leverage your nursing knowledge and face the exam with confidence. Fully revised for the April 2023 test change, this edition scrutinizes the Next Generation NCLEX question types and spells out how to answer each.
We're so confident that Next Generation NCLEX-RN Prep offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll pass the test—or your money back.
Proven Strategies. Realistic Practice.
- 10 critical thinking pathways to break down what NCLEX-RN questions are asking
- 8 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
- Step-by-step guidance for tackling every question type on the Next Generation NCLEX-RN, including Matrix, Multiple Response, Cloze, Drag-and-Drop, Highlight, Bowtie, and Trend
- Full-length practice test to gauge your progress
- Instructions to access Kaplan’s full-length NCLEX-RN computerized test—representing all 8 NCLEX client needs categories—FREE!
- Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
- Capsule content review, organized along the exam's "Client Needs" framework
- Practice questions and study materials validated by Kaplan's learning engineers and expert psychometricians
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.