Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
Kaplan's PCAT Prep Plus, Third Edition is up-to-date with the latest test changes and includes all the content and strategies you need to get the PCAT results you want. Kaplan Test Prep is the only Official Provider of PCAT Prep, as endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP).
We are so certain that PCAT Prep Plus offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the PCAT that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the PCAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- 2 full-length, realistic practice tests online that provide you with scores and percentiles
- A guide to the current PCAT Blueprint to show you exactly what to expect on Test Day
- Additional practice questions for every subject, all with detailed answers and explanations
- Comprehensive review of all the content covered on the PCAT
- Kaplan's proven strategies for Test Day success
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.