Email or call for price
Out of Print. This book is not available to order. If you would like to double check please give us a call.
The NCLEX-RN exam is not just about what you know—it's about how you think. Kaplan's NCLEX-RN Prep 2019 uses expert critical thinking strategies and targeted sample questions to help you put your expertise into practice and ace the exam!
The NCLEX-RN exam tests how you'll apply the medical knowledge you've gained in real-life situations. In NCLEX-RN Prep 2019, Kaplan's all-star nursing faculty teaches you 10 critical thinking pathways to help you think like a nurse. Eight chapters end with practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action.
Proven Strategies. Realistic Practice.
- 10 critical thinking pathways to break down what exam questions are asking
- 8 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
- Full-length practice test
- Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
- Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test format
- In-depth content review, organized along the exam's "Client Needs" framework
- Kaplan's Learning Engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.