Email or call for price
Out of Print. This book is not available to order. If you would like to double check please give us a call.
Kaplan's Adult CCRN Prep provides focused review for practicing nurses studying for the Adult CCRN certification exam. This guide includes in-depth coverage of all tested material, realistic practice, and effective score-raising strategies to help you face the exam with confidence and take the next step in your professional nursing certification.
- Two full-length practice tests with detailed rationales
- New 25-question diagnostic quiz to target your study and make the most of your time
- Ten end-of-chapter practice sets with detailed answer explanations
- Review of the Synergy Model for Patient Care
- Comprehensive content review of essential CCRN topics
- Expert strategies and advice on how to approach each specific question type
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.