The book is not currently in stock at our stores. Please call us for price and availability.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Suzuki Violin School series.
- #1: Suzuki Violin School (Asian Edition), Vol 1: Violin Part, Book & CD (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Suzuki Violin School (Asian Edition), Vol 2: Violin Part, Book & CD (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Suzuki Violin School: Asian Edition, Book & CD (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Suzuki Violin School: Violin Part, Book & CD (Paperback): $24.99
- #6: Suzuki Violin School (Compact Disc): $15.99
- #7: Suzuki Violin School, Vol 7 (Compact Disc): $15.99
- #8: Suzuki Violin School, Vol 8: Violin Part (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Suzuki Violin School, Volume 10, Vol 10: Violin Part (Paperback): $14.99
Teach violin with the popular Suzuki Violin School. The Suzuki Method(R) of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the mother-tongue approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Violin School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki violin teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person. This Suzuki piano accompaniment book for Volume 9 aids in Suzuki violin lessons. Now available individually, this piano accompaniment for Suzuki Violin School Volume 10 (Unrevised) was previously included in Suzuki Violin School Piano Accompaniments Volume B, which included Volumes 6-10 (Unrevised). Titles: Concerto in A Major, K. 219 (Allegro aperto, Adagio, Rondo: Tempo di minuetto, Allegro) (Mozart) (Joachim/arr. Suzuki). For a complete list of the most recent printings by AMPV number, go to alfred.com/suzuki.