Another fun day of play turns to quiet goodnights at the farm in this sweet and calming bedtime book for babies and toddler that is sure to ease them into a gentle sleep.
Watch your little one follow along as they say "night night" to everything from the plow and combine, to the pigs in the pen. Can your little one spot all the cute animals and each piece of machinery as they go? Filled with soothing rhymes and relaxing illustrations, this bedtime book is perfect for:
- Tractor and truck loving boys and girls, and John Deere fans
- Babies and toddlers 1-3 who love farms and farm animal stories.
- Repeat goodnight read-alouds and introduction to bedtime routines
- Fans of Goodnight Moon and Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site
Goodnight farmer. Goodnight plow.
Goodnight trailer. Goodnight cow.
Goodnight dog, and goodnight sheep...
time to sleep.
What readers and buyers are saying:
- It has become a nightly staple at bedtime. Highly recommended.
- If your little one loves tractors or farms, they will love this book!
- Absolute favorite bedtime book in this house for an automobile loving 19-month old!
About the Author
Michelle Robinson’s many award winning picture books are popular in homes, schools, and libraries all over the world. Michelle is either busy writing, performing at literature festivals, delivering school visits, or being mum. Her YouTube channel, Michelle Robinson - Children’s Author, is full of ideas to encourage young children to read, write, and have fun! You can also download free teacher’s notes and activity sheets at: michellerobinson.co.uk.