This handsome 5-volume box set contains more than 70 terrifying short stories from the masters of cosmic horror.
Unspeakable evils, elder gods, and forgotten terrors haunt the pages within this volume. Whether telling of the emergence of the tentacled Cthulhu in The Call of Cthulhu or the rise of an ancient pagan deity in The Great God Pan, the stories found here are the stuff of nightmares.
- The Call of the Cthulhu and Other Stories by H. P. Lovecraft
- The Haunter of the Ring and Other Stories by Robert E. Howard
- The Black Seal and Other Stories by Arthur Machen
- Yuki-Onna and Other Stories by Lafcadio Hearn
- The Yellow Sign and Other Stories by Robert W. Chambers With vibrant graphic cover designs, these editions make wonderful collectibles for any classic literature lover, encased in a decorative box set. ABOUT THE SERIES: The Arcturus Classic Collections series features delightful, high-quality paperback box sets of classic works of literature with striking contemporary cover designs.
About the Author
This collection includes stories from H. P. Lovecraft (1890-1937) and four writers who influenced him - Arthur Machen (1863-1947), Robert W. Chambers (1865-1933), Lafcadio Hearn (1850-1904), and Robert E. Howard (1906-1936). These writers set the stage for Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos and wrote some of the most terrifying tales of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.