Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Suzuki Violin School series.
- #1: Suzuki Violin School (Asian Edition), Vol 1: Violin Part, Book & CD (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Suzuki Violin School (Asian Edition), Vol 2: Violin Part, Book & CD (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Suzuki Violin School: Asian Edition, Book & CD (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Suzuki Violin School: Violin Part, Book & CD (Paperback): $24.99
- #6: Suzuki Violin School: Asian Edition, Book & CD (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Suzuki Violin School, Vol 7 (Compact Disc): $15.99
- #8: Suzuki Violin School, Vol 8: Violin Part (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Suzuki Violin School, Vol 9: Violin Part (Paperback): $14.99
Teach violin with the popular Suzuki Violin School. The Suzuki Method(R) of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Violin School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The Volume 10 student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki violin teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person. This suzuki book is integral for teaching Suzuki Violin lessons. Volume 10 Titles: Concerto in D Major, K. 218 (Allegro, Andante cantabile, Rondeau) (Mozart) (Joachim/arr. Suzuki) * Points of Practice. For a complete list of the most recent printings by AMPV number, go to alfred.com/suzuki. This title is available in MakeMusic Cloud.