Named one of "the best haggadahs of all time" by the Forward's Jay Michaelson.
Welcome to a new kind of seder. Celebrate Passover with traditional seder texts as well as poems, readings, and stories that acknowledge, value, and include the diverse backgrounds of seder participants today.
Evoke the universal message of freedom, inspired by writers and thinkers from around the world.
Find new meaning in the Passover story, whether this seder is your first or your one hundred and first.
- Guests from a variety of backgrounds and experiences
- Multi-cultural, interfaith, and unaffiliated families
- First-time seder guests
- All the instructions and readings for a seder of up to 60 minutes
- Prayers and blessings in English, Hebrew, and Hebrew transliteration
- Unusual additions to the seder plate to lift up those often marginalized
- Clear instructions for leaders
- Vibrant, inspirational artwork by a leading Israeli artist
- Multicultural connections throughout the texts, including relevant blessings and rituals from other cultures
- Reflective passages by a variety of contributors from diverse backgrounds
- Miriam's Cup and Ruth's Cup (to signify a welcome to Jews by Choice) included in addition to Elijah's Cup
- Seder Songs: Dayeinu, Adir Hu, Orah Hi, Echad Mi Yodei'a (Who knows One), Chad Gadya (One LIttle Goat), Let My People Go
- Seder Recipes: Roasted Peanut Charoset, Italian Charoset, Make your own matzah