Not currently in stock, but we are happy to backorder and notify you when it arrives.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the The Chosen Bible Study Series series.
- #1: What Does It Mean to Be Chosen?: An Interactive Bible Study (The Chosen Bible Study Series #1) (Paperback): $17.99
- #2: Blessed Are the Chosen: An Interactive Bible Study (The Chosen Bible Study Series #2) (Paperback): $17.99
- #4: God's Goodness for the Chosen: An Interactive Bible Study Season 4 (The Chosen Bible Study Series #4) (Paperback): $17.99
Discover what it means to belong to and be blessed by God.
We all have to choose: the wide road that leads to destruction or the narrow path that leads to life. The third season of the groundbreaking television show, The Chosen, picks up with how Jesus’ followers apply His teaching to their lives.
The Way of the Chosen is an eight-lesson interactive Bible study for individuals or small groups that works in tandem with each episode of the show. In modeling “the narrow road that leads to life” it includes:
- Forgiving the way Jesus does
- Going when and where He says to go
- Grieving what He grieves
- Standing firm on His words and character
- Delighting in the things that please Him
- Asking because He says to
- Welcoming those He welcomes
- Trusting His will and way
About the Author
Amanda Jenkins is an author, speaker, and the lead creator of The Chosen’s additional content. Her husband, Dallas Jenkins, son of celebrated Left Behind author Jerry Jenkins, directed and produced over a dozen feature and short films before creating The Chosen, the largest crowd-funded media project of all time. They currently live in Texas with their four children.
Dr. Douglas S. Huffman, the evangelical biblical consultant for the television series, is Professor of New Testament and Associate Dean of Biblical and Theological Studies at Talbot School of Theology (Biola University) in California.