Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
Take your listening sessions to the next level with the game edition of the essential cocktail guide Booze & Vinyl, pairing groundbreaking albums with mood-setting mixed drinks in an entertaining new way.
- CARD PAIRING GAME: Includes 100 full-color printed cards to match 50 sets of great music + boozy beverage pairings
- RECIPE BOOK: 88-page book provides information on the music and full instruction for 50 amazing cocktails
- DISCOVER YOUR OWN PAIRINGS: Book includes space to create your own unique music and drink combinations
- ENTERTAIN LIKE A PRO: This game works for solo play as well as groups of 2, 3, or more
- INSPIRED BY BEST-SELLING BOOK: Game based on Booze & Vinyl, the original guide to pairing cocktails with excellent music
About the Author
André Darlington and Tenaya Darlington are the co-authors of Booze & Vinyl, The New Cocktail Hour, and Turner Classic Movies: Movie Night Menus. More information at www.boozeandvinyl.com André is a drinks, food, and lifestyle writer based in Philadelphia. He is a former restaurant critic and award-winning wine and spirits columnist. He recently completed a circumnavigation of the globe to survey the world's cocktail landscape, a journey he details in his forthcoming book, Booze Cruise (Running Press, 2021).
Tenaya is a food writer and educator in Philadelphia. By day, she teaches writing at Saint Joseph's University; by night she pens the cheese blog Madame Fromage (madamefromageblog.com). She is the author of The Di Bruno Bros. House of Cheese and the forthcoming Milky Way (Workman, 2022).