There's an Alien in My Underwear (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #11) (Paperback)
Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the I Was A Sixth Grade Alien series.
- #1: I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #1 (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Attack of the Two-Inch Teacher (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Too Many Aliens (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Snatched from Earth (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #8) (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Revolt of the Miniature Mutants (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #12: Farewell to Earth (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien #12) (Paperback): $9.99
HANG ON TO YOUR BOXERS!
When Tim comes home and finds a two-foot-high orange alien named Beebo Frimbat sitting on his desk, he knows he's in for a hard time. After all, Beebo is a dedicated mischief maker who thinks trouble is the spice of life. But even Beebo's past pranks don't prepare Tim for finding his underwear flying from the school flagpole.
Still, it's all in fun. Or is it? Do Beebo's pranks have anything to do with the plan to derail the mission of the Fatherly One? And is it really just an accident when Beebo locks Pleskit's faithful bodyguard into an alternate dimension populated by man-eating monsters?
About the Author
Bruce Coville has published more than one hundred books, which have sold more than sixteen million copies. Among his most popular titles are My Teacher Is an Alien, Into the Land of the Unicorns, and The Monster’s Ring. Bruce also founded Full Cast Audio, a company that creates recordings of the best in children’s and young adult literature. He lives in Syracuse, New York, with his wife, Katherine. Visit him at BruceCoville.com.