Princeton Review MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review, 4th Edition: Complete Behavioral Sciences Content Prep + Practice Tests (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review brings you everything you need to ace the Behavioral Sciences concepts on the MCAT, including a thorough content review and 3 full-length practice tests.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score
• In-depth coverage of the challenging psychology and sociology topics on this important test
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 3 full-length practice tests online with detailed answer explanations and score reports
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• 3 scholarly journal articles with exercises to strengthen your critical analysis
• Test-taking strategies geared toward psychology and sociology mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other Topics!
• Psychology and Sociology Strategy for the MCAT
• Behavioral Neuroscience
• Sensation, Perception, and Cognition
• Psychological Disorders and Stress
• Research Methods and Study Design
• Sociological Theories and Social Institutions
• Social Psychology
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.