Princeton Review GED Test Prep, 2023: 2 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
PROUD PARTICIPANT IN THE GED® PUBLISHER PROGRAM!* Get the help you need to ace the test and earn your GED credential with 2 full-length practice tests, content reviews that are 100% aligned with GED test objectives, and over 850 drill questions in the book and online.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Diagnostic self-assessment to help you design a personalized study plan
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Complete coverage of Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
• Guided lessons with sample questions for all tested topics
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 850+ additional drill questions, both in the book and online
• 20% discount on GED Ready: The Official Practice Test (details inside book)
Plus! Bonus Online Features:
• Multiple-choice practice questions in all 4 test subjects
• Targeted math drills for the toughest topics
• Tutorials to help boost your graphics and reading comprehension skills
• Insider advice on the GED test and college success
• Custom printable answer sheets for the in-book practice tests
*Proud Participant in the GED® Publisher Program! This program recognizes content from publishers whose materials meet 100% of GED test objectives at a subject level. Acceptance into the program means that you can be sure that GED® Test Prep covers content you’ll actually see on the exam.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.