On Our Shelves in the last 24 hours. Click to see a specific store location's stock.
Test your Jane Austen IQ as you help your favorite characters make their perfect romantic matches with this charming Pride and Prejudice meets Chutes and Ladders board game.
• Beautiful, immersive board game: Relive the passion and drama of Jane Austen’s most beloved novel, Pride and Prejudice.
• Simple rules: Your goal is to make your perfect match by landing on the golden rings at Square 100. Spin the wheel, answer Jane Austen trivia questions, and see whether you will rise on social ladders or fall down ropes of scandal.
• How well do you know your Jane? Dig deep into your memory to answer 100 trivia questions about Jane’s life, family, and books.
• Irresistible Regency-flavored design: With a black-and-white checkered game board, touches of gilt, and counters featuring delicate silhouettes of the characters, the game is a feast for the eyes as well as the mind.
• Bonus game board: The board reverses to a classic chess or checkers board.
• 2 or more players
• Playing time 30 to 40 minutes to 1 hour
• Contains reversible game board, rule booklet, spinner, 24 counters, and 100 trivia cards
• Ages 10 and up
About the Author
Thomas W. Cushing is a writer, entrepreneur, and professional packager. As the founder of Libretto and Tin Moon, both developers and publishers of fine stationery, games, and gift products, Thomas has developed products for renowned fashion designers, leading department stores, and specialty stores around the world. Clients include Kate Spade, Christian Lacroix, The New York Times, Designers Guild, Christian Louboutin, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, and Liberty of London. He lives in New York City.