This book cannot be returned.
From the Castro to the Ferry Building and many places in between, take a knitting adventure through San Francisco. We introduce you to ten Bay Area knitwear designers, visit a dozen Bay Area LYSes, and share our favorite bits of the City by the Bay. Ten knitting patterns include:
- Continuous shrug by Kelly White/Kelly White Designs
- Ferry Building pullover by Sloane Rosenthal/Hudson + West Co.
- Fog City hat by Faina Goberstein
- Grant Avenue Stroll wrap by Yvonne Poon/Gamer Babe Knits
- Half-Moon rug by Julie Weisenberger/Cocoknits
- Lombard Street socks by Audry Nicklin
- Mission Dolores mittens by Heatherly Walker/Yarn Yenta
- Painted Lady cowl by Sonya Philip/100 Acts of Sewing
- Yerba Buena poncho by Juliana Lustenader
- 18th & Castro top by Kathleen Dames & Vilasinee Bunnag/Loome
All patterns are in English and include schematics, measurements, written instructions, and charts as needed. Yarn support by Bay Street Yarns, The Dye Project, Hudson + West Co., Little Skein in the Big Wool, Love Fest Fibers, Seismic Yarns, Sincere Sheep, Speckled Finch Studios, Twirl Yarn, and A Verb for Keeping Warm. Photographed on location in San Francisco.