Reinforce your understanding of nursing pharmacology and patient-centered care Corresponding to the chapters in McCuistion's Pharmacology, 11th Edition, this study guide provides hundreds of practice problems and questions to help you review and remember pharmacology concepts. It includes drug calculation problems along with review questions and case studies using the nursing process. To prepare you for the new Next Generation NCLEX(R) (NGN) examination, this edition adds NGN exam-style case studies. With this study guide, you will apply your knowledge of pharmacology to clinical practice, enhance your decision-making abilities, and develop clinical reasoning and critical thinking skills.
- NCLEX(R) review questions in each chapter include application-level questions and Next Generation NCLEX examination-style questions, along with at least one alternate item question.
- Detailed case studies enhance student understanding of nursing responsibilities in therapeutic pharmacology.
- A Drug Calculations chapter provides students the opportunity to review their knowledge and practice their skills in drug dosage calculation.
- Sample drug labels reflect the updated drug labels in McCuistion's Pharmacology, 11th Edition textbook.
- Focus on safety includes a special icon that calls attention to questions related to safe patient care.
- Answers for all exercises are provided at the back of the book to make studying easier and include rationales for all application-level questions and case study questions.