Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Capital Mysteries series.
- #1: Capital Mysteries #1: Who Cloned the President? (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Capital Mysteries #3: The Skeleton in the Smithsonian (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Capital Mysteries #4: A Spy in the White House (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Capital Mysteries #5: Who Broke Lincoln's Thumb? (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Capital Mysteries #6: Fireworks at the FBI (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Capital Mysteries #7: Trouble at the Treasury (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Capital Mysteries #8: Mystery at the Washington Monument (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Capital Mysteries #9: A Thief at the National Zoo (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Capital Mysteries #10: The Election-Day Disaster (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Capital Mysteries #11: The Secret at Jefferson's Mansion (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Capital Mysteries #12: The Ghost at Camp David (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Capital Mysteries #13: Trapped on the D.C. Train! (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Capital Mysteries #14: Turkey Trouble on the National Mall (Paperback): $5.99
From popular A to Z Mysteries author Ron Roy comes a red, white, and blue mystery perfect for the election season!
In the second book of the Capital Mysteries—an early chapter book mystery series featuring fun facts and famous sites from Washington, D.C.—KC and Marshall are going to the Cherry Blossom Festival. They have an invitation from the President of the United States! But while they are off getting ice cream, KC's mom and President Thornton are kidnapped - right under the bodyguards' noses. Who cares if the FBI is on the case? KC isn't giving up until she finds her mom!
Each book highlights one of the famous museums, buildings, or monuments from the Washington area and includes a map and a two-page fun fact spread with photographs. Parents, teachers, and librarians agree that these highly collectible chapter books are perfect for emerging readers and any kid who love mysteries!
About the Author
RON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the popular A to Z Mysteries, Capital Mysteries, and Calendar Mysteries. When not working on a new book in his Connecticut home, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. Visit him online at RonRoy.com.