Not currently on our shelves, but available to order (usually within a few days)
Other Books in Series
- #4: Mr. Putter & Tabby Pick The Pears American Reading Company Edition (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Mr. Putter & Tabby Toot the Horn (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #9: Mr. Putter & Tabby Paint the Porch (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: Mr. Putter & Tabby Ring the Bell (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #22: Mr. Putter & Tabby Drop the Ball (Paperback): $5.99
- #23: Mr. Putter & Tabby Turn the Page (Hardcover): $14.99
- #24: Mr. Putter & Tabby Smell the Roses (Paperback): $5.99
Mr. Putter is sure he is too old for birthday celebrations. And that means he's also too old for model planes and balloons and candles and cake. So on his special day, he invites Mrs. Teaberry and Zeke over for a quiet cup of tea. But—good heavens!—what could possibly be taking them so long to arrive?
About the Author
Cynthia Rylant is a Newbery medalist and the author of many acclaimed books for young people. She's well known for her popular characters for early readers, including Mr. Putter & Tabby and Henry & Mudge. She lives in the Pacific Northwest. www.cynthiarylant.com.
Arthur Howard created the lively illustrations for all of the Mr. Putter & Tabby books and has written and illustrated several picture books of his own. He lives in New York City.
[star]"The humor in the illustrations as well as in the text will keep readers glued to the pages."--School Library Journal (starred review)