Other Books in Series
This is book number 30 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #31: Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Hardcover): $27.99
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #33: Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #34: Immortal Rising (An Argeneau Novel #34) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #35: After the Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $24.99
Nothing compares to the physical chemistry between an immortal and his life mate—or to the spellbinding thrills in a new Argeneau novel by New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands…
A simple promise to protect her friend’s infant son has turned Allie Chambers’ existence upside down. Caring for—and feeding—an orphaned vampire baby has been tricky enough. But as little Liam grows, so does his appetite. He needs more blood than she can personally supply. And when her attempts to steal from a blood bank go awry, Allie wakes up surrounded by doctors, cops…and the gorgeous, mesmerizing Magnus, who she can neither trust nor resist.
Magnus never expected to find his life mate breaking into a blood bank. Clearly, Allie is already entwined with his world—in deeper, more dangerous ways than she realizes. A band of vicious rogue immortals is in pursuit, and Magnus’ first task is to keep her safe. His second: to awaken her to mind-blowing pleasure, and hope she’ll accept the life, and the passion, that only he can offer.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“Paranormal romance fans will definitely enjoy this tale of immortal love and devotion.” — Library Journal