1295 Bardstown Rd. | 2720 Frankfort Ave. | 1313 Bardstown Rd.
Author, illustrator and comic book artist Yumi Sakugawa shares a wide range of useful and unexpected tips for looking and feeling better, streamlining and improving your home life, and creating fun and artsy DIY projects that can brighten your living space. Inspired by her popular "Secret Yumiverse" tips originally posted on WonderHowTo.com, The Little Book of Life Hacks offers a wide range of practical advice and fun tips for everything from how to:
- Remove dark circles from under your eyes
- Make cold brew iced coffee at home
- Throw the perfect apartment party on a budget
- Work out at home without a gym membership
- Take the perfect afternoon power nap...and more
Featuring Yumi's signature hand-drawn illustrations throughout, The Little Book of Life Hacks is a distinctive and perfect gift for recent graduates and young working women who want to learn practical ways to organize and improve their daily life while still having fun.